Thursday, January 28, 2010

Engagement in Belize

Yesterday I met my daughter and her boyfriend at the Tourism Village in Belize City. They were cruising on the Norwegian Jewel and decided to look at the diamonds in the shops. Well... they found one, bought one, and right there and then. Carlos got down on one knee, looked into her eyes and said, "Sabrina, will you marry me?" She smiled, then cried. They hugged, I hugged her, I hugged Carlos, I cried, Then we went and had lunch at the Biltmore to celebrate. We had a great day, but it went way too quickly. Back at the dock we said our goodbyes, cried some more and they were off to Mexico.
Congratulations you guys. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing! Glad Sabrina and Carlos were able to share such a special moment with you!!! Sabrina is amazing, and Carlos makes her so happy!

    ReplyDelete