Friday, October 5, 2007

Hobo - The best little horse in Belize


I was checking out my previously blogs and I see that I haven’t mentioned Hobo yet. Hobo is an almost 2 year old horse and is quite possibly the smartest horse in the world. He can’t do much except eat but I know he has great potential and will one day be a champion! He cost me $25.00 Belize which is about $12.50 U.S. and I guess he’s not the prettiest colt but we all know about how swans start out so I’m sure he’ll grow into his beauty. Being a Belizean horse, his favourite treats are Mommy apples, corn husks and oranges. Yes, oranges! No one was more surprised than I was when he stopped in the orchard to devour an orange; skin, pits and all! I guess I don’t have to worry about him getting enough vitamin C, or is it D? What-Ever… I will keep you posted as Hobo learns all the horsy things he needs to know to become the champ.

1 comment: